Past Design Teams

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Back to school with Chi Chi Memories

With school starting up soon I thought it would be fun this week to combine a few of the Chi Chi Memories girl images to create a card that celebrates friendships.  I decided to use the Bookworm, Hiphop Girl, and Hello Girl images for my project.

I printed the image onto white cardstock.  I then colored them with my Spectrum Noir colored pencils.  I then backed the image with black cardstock and mounted it onto my card base that was covered with this great pattern paper from We R Memory Keepers Feelin' Groovy line.  The sentiment sticker was also backed with black cardstock to finish the card.



Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories blog for other wonderful ideas using these great digital stamps.

Happy crafting....Lynda

Entering this card into the following:


No comments: