Past Design Teams

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Please join me...in Marking the Spot....

It's my week to host the Red Rubber Inspirationals challenge this week.  The theme I chose was Mark the Spot.  I want to see you pull out your stamps and create a bookmark.

For my project I first stamped the large butterfly from the Flutter By stamp set onto this colored cardstock.  I then created a mask of the butterfly using scrap copy paper and then fussy cut that image out.  I then used the mask to cover the butterfly image and stamped the image from the Well Defined stamp set that defines Companion three times on the cardstock.  I then trimmed the cardstock into the bookmark shape and punched the hole into the top.  I colored the butterfly with my Copics.  I then added the wonderful trim from my stash to the top.




I hope you'll take my challenge and link up a stamped bookmark to the Red Rubber Inspirationals blog today!!!  You have until Wednesday, August 20, 11:59 CST.

Happy crafting....Lynda

Entering my bookmark into the following:


No comments: