Past Design Teams

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Cuttin’ and Stampin’ DT call 2014

It's time again for the Cuttin' and Stampin' team to recruit some new talent.  I would love to stay on, so I am tossing my hat in the ring to continue on this amazing team.  I would be happy to be part of either the mixed media or the challenge team.  So be sure to check out all the details of their call on their blog post here.

Here are a few of my favorite projects from this past year.  I have to say that this was a totally fun post to create because looking back over all my projects from the year is totally fun!

So...here is a collection of my work from this year, cards, layouts, home decor, mixed media pieces......some you may have seen here on my blog...a few you may not as they were magazine pieces...

I hope you enjoy my work:


Holiday ornament created using Brushed Christmas stamp set from Red Rubber Designs


Home decor project featuring pattern papers from Red Rubber Designs


card created using an image from Wendy Burns - All Dressed Up


card created for Cuttin' and Stampin' featuring the Bazzill basics countdown to Christmas papers


card created for Cuttin' and Stampin' using the Swanky Snowdudes set from Paper Smooches


care created for Chi Chi Memories using their Winter Fun set


created using Dilly Beans image


created using a Dilly Beans image


created using a DigiStamps4Joy image


created using a Tiddly Inks Image



canvas created using digital image from Chi Chi Memories Beach Time set


Balsa wood apple tray created using digital papers from Lillian Ellaboudy designs


created using digital image from by Lori Designs


created using digital freebie from Chi Chi Memories


layout for my sketch for Scrap N Art magazine


created using digital image from 2 Cute Ink


created based on my sketch using image from All Dressed Up


layout created using My Minds Eye products.

I hope you enjoyed my trip down memory lane as much as I did....I am excited for what 2014 brings...

Happy crafting....Lynda





1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Lynda, you are just so talented and I love your cheerful design style. I am sure they would love to keep your talent in their midst. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}