Past Design Teams

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Let's get stitching...

It's my turn on the Red Rubber Inspirationals blog this week and my challenge them is Stitch Me Up.

For this challenge you can create any project you want as long as the focus is a stamped image and there must be some stitching on the project as well.  Stitching can be either real or faux.

For my project I started by first stamping the wreath image from the Holiday Wreath set in green ink.  I then stamped the sentiment from the Pine Wreath set on white cardstock and trimmed it close.  I then mounted both images onto red cardstock.  I added the images to my card base and drew on my stitching lines.  I then added sequins and red stickles to the wreath to give it a more festive look.



I hope you'll pull out your stamps and join me this week!!!  You never know...you could be one of our next Inspirationals on the Red Rubber Inspirational blog!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

Entering this card into the following:


1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so fun. Loving the zig zag sewing.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}