Past Design Teams

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Sugar Nellie guest designer

Today I am lucky to be sharing with you a few cards that I created as a part of my guest designer spot on the Sugar Nellie blog.

This first card features a new Girl image that will be available in November.  

I started my project by first deciding on the color scheme and decided that I wanted to back her with this wonderful pattern paper from Fancy Pants from their Park Bench line. I colored her using my Spectrum Noir colored pencils. I used chalk for the very light background color and added the rubon sentiment from my stash. I then fussy cut the image and first matched it with some blue cardstock and then to the card base that was covered with the floral print pattern paper.



The second card uses the adorable Golfbuddy image. I colored the main image using my Spectrum Noir colored pencils. The background is created using chalk. I then added the sentiment rubon. I mounted the colored image onto two layers of cardstock. The flower and button were added and the card was complete.
 


I really enjoyed working with their fabulous digital images.  Be sure to check out their blog and the funky kits online store for more fabulous paper-crafting products!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments: