Past Design Teams

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Come stamp with me....Focus on Stamping Anything Goes challenge at Red Rubber Inspirationals

I'm up again this week on the Red Rubber Inspirationals blog with another round of Focus on Stamping Anything Goes.  So be sure to pull out your stamps and join in the fun.  As long as the focus of your project is stamps.....you can submit anything.  Please be sure to put in your writeup what the stamping images you are using are.

For my project this week I decided to get started on my holiday cards...(I know for those of you that know me...this may come as a shock and you may think someone else is posting on my blog, but no...it's true...)

I started out stamping the Let It Snow image onto white cardstock.




I then used colored the image lightly with the smallest number of pink, purple, and blue copics in my collection.  I also added some grey and blue to the snow areas.  I then added versamark ink along the edges of the stamped image and embossed silver along it.  I used the same silver on the edge of the black cardstock I matted the stamped image with.  I added the small white dots to the cardstock to look like snowflakes.  I then mounted the stack onto my white card base.  I finished the card with some clear Wink of Stella along the snowflakes and snowdrifts in the stamped image.


So...please consider joining my challenge this week...and seriously this is like my 3 holiday card so far this year...strange I know...  :o)

Happy crafting....Lynda

Entering this card into the following:
Crafty Bloggers Network - Christmas
Sparkle N Sprinkle - embossing 




1 comment:

Anne Temple said...

Gorgeous Christmas card! Love all the silver embossing around the edges. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.