Past Design Teams

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Holiday Chi Chi greetings...

Today I'm sharing this cute card I made to get a jump on holiday card making using this darling girl from the Joyful Seasons stamp set.





I colored her with my Spectrum Noir colored pencils.  I then fussy cut the image out.  I then paper pieced the card base using scraps from my craft room.  I think she is soooo sweet and am so excited that I have another holiday card done!!!




Happy crafting....Lynda

Entering this card into the following:
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Christmas
Treasured Times - Challenge #27 Anything Goes
Little Claire's Designs - Christmas

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Fab creation. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge. Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, sweet darling image,
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Christmas' challenge and good luck x Susan x