Past Design Teams

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Did someone say Wednesday???

Wednesday means time for a new project featuring an adorable image from Chi Chi Memories.  This week I worked with this cutie called Casual Day.


look how cute she is...

I printed my image onto watercolor paper and colored her with my Spectrum Noir colored pencils and Copics.  I then printed the same image onto pattern paper that I had printed from Lilian Ellaboudy from her Modern Wedding paper collection.  I then fussy cut the headband, shirt, shorts, and shoes from the pattern paper designs.  I then added them to my colored image.  I printed another sheet of the pattern paper fro my card base and then mounted the image onto a coordinating piece of cardstock and then onto the polka dotted pattern paper.  I then added the sentiment epoxy sticker from my stash and that cute flower.



close-up of the paper piecing:



Not only is this image cute...but these pattern papers are amazing.  Lilian's patterns are just amazing and because they are digital you can size them to what you need and you'll never run out of just the right color pattern paper...ever!!

Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories blog for other wonderful ideas by our amazing design team!

Happy crafting....Lynda
Entering this card into the following:



No comments: