Past Design Teams

Monday, June 16, 2014

Happiness Mid-Challenge project showcase for the Path of Positivity

Welcome to the Path of Positivity challenge #15 for June.  Our theme this month is Happiness.  Our amazing sponsor for this month is Fresh Brewed Designs:



For my project I was lucky to receive the Daisy kitten image to work with:


I knew right away when I saw this image that I had to color it to look like my cat that I had for almost seventeen years; Cricket.  She was a calico, so I picked those colors.  She was a very patchy looking cat, so I made patches along the image using my Copic markers.  I then fussy cut the image out.  I then cut the brown tag from cardstock using this wonderful Little B die.  It is then mounted onto a coordinating piece of pattern paper and then the entire stack onto my card base.  I then added the sentiment; which was one long sticker that I cut into pieces to fit my card better.

To me.....there is no happiness like the love of a pet...they really do believe that "All I want is to be together with you...."




What does Happiness mean to you?  Create a project based on that theme and link it up on the Path of Positivity challenge blog.

This month the prizes for those selected are as follows:

  • Ten digital images from Creative Bug Digitals for the person out of the top seven who receives the most votes during voting week.
  • Three digital images from Ike's World for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
  • Three digital images from Fresh Brewed Designs, our guest sponsors this month, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
  • One digital designer paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
  • One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles as well.


  • Happy crafting!!!  Lynda

    No comments: