Past Design Teams

Sunday, November 03, 2013

The forgotten post

So if you are a regular blogger that likes to work ahead you sometime schedule posts so they automatically go when they are scheduled and you don't have think about them....well that works perfectly when you set the schedule date correctly...  seriously you would think that last week I had a really bad head cold or something because I thought I had scheduled a post that shared my guest designer work with 2 Cute Ink for last Sunday...but nope...when I just put up another post I saw that it was scheduled for the wrong Sunday...

so...lets just pretend that this is last weekend and I maybe won't get my head cold...how about that???

So back a while ago Heidi who is the creative mind behind 2 Cute Ink posted on her facebook page about looking for guest designers to showcase her cute images.  I kicked her a message and she asked me to work up a few cards for her.  I picked these two images and came up with these totally cute cards which were featured on her blog October 26

The first card features the adorable image Fall Girl which can be found in her Etsy store here


For this card I colored the image using my Copics and chalk.  The background was created using scraps of pattern paper from Simple Stories.

The second card uses Hot Chocolate Birdie which can be found here:



For this cutie I also used my Copics and chalk to color him in.  I then used these wonderful winter papers from Best Creations and the rubon from Fancy Pants to complete the card.

Aren't her images just the cutest...be sure to check out all her wonderful images in her shop and the design team blog!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

1 comment:

Tracy said...

These are so sweet. I adore the 2 Cute images. Love the papers and all the stitching on the first card and I think you captured the combo of frosty and toasty so well on the second. Hugs!