Past Design Teams

Monday, November 04, 2013

Folds, thanks, and a cute image

So I'm working on all my challenge cards for the Hope you can Cling To challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers and am having the time of my life using images that I have had in my collection for a while, but haven't had a chance to use.  This image is from Sassy Cheryl and I thought it was perfect for their current Lets Give Thanks challenge.


Do you see that delish pattern paper on the top panel....it's from the Boho Flowers collection by Lilian Ellaboudy...you can find it and all other wonderful printables in her shop here!!!

I know I am thankful for my relationship with my four legged friend that now rules our home!

Be sure to check out all the challenge at Splitcoast Stampers for the Hope you can Cling to....and mail those cards in to share the love with those in need!!!  (I am so thankful for my health and the ability to share my crafting with others!)

Happy crafting....Lynda

Entering this card into the following
Sassy Cheryl - Lets give thanks
Craft your Passion - More than one fold
Hope you can Cling To - Furry friend challenge
Path of Positivity - Thankfulness challenge

13 comments:

Turtle In The Sand said...

You are so right. This image does make a great Thank You Card. You created a real beauty. Thanks for sharing it with us at Sassy Cheryls' Giving Thanks challenge.

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wonderful image and a lovely Thank You Card...Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl Challenges...Hugz, joann

Mary J said...

Awww, that is so super sweet Lynda!

SAMARA said...

oh my gosh Linda this is a dreamy card. I can just imagine the little cherub looking up at the sky in gratitude and in dreamland! I love how you have the green above the girl...it really reminded me of nature and that seems what the card is about, with the little girl so thoughtful on the grass. Your colors are rich and wonderful and the layout of your card is fascinating. It is so great when people make cards out of the box. I love that! Thank you so much for coming over to Path of Positivity Challenge. We are very fortunate to have your entry. Soulfully Yours, Samara DT POPC

Desire Fourie said...

This is just precious.
This is so perfect for our THANKFULNESS theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Path of Positivity DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

ike said...

How delightful - a lovely little image and perfectly coloured.
Thank you for joining us at the Path of Positivity Challenge :-D

IKE x
PoP DT



My Challenge Blog: http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com
My Shop: www.ikesart.com
My Blog: http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com

Pat said...

I love to use Cheryl's images, don't you? Hers is perfect for the card you made, and that paper is dreamy, fitting in well with the image and your thankfulness theme.

Kaylee Snyder said...

This is so cute. I love the panels and the monochrome paper makes the image pop. Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again.

Michelle said...

Your card is lovely. I like the colors and the image.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hey Lynda,

I am so pleased that you had the opportunity to join us again this month on the Path of Positivity.

Your card is simply adorable. That digital paper is so pretty and of course the image you used is very sweet indeed. It is important for us to reflect on the things that we are thankful for not only at this time, but year round. It is nice to see you share a list of some of things that you give thanks for in your own life.

I hope you will be back soon. It is always nice to see your wonderful creations.

May you always have something to be thankful for!

Lisa D., Owner

Sandy S said...

A very sweet card....it is so pretty and it is nice that you note your thankfulness for your furry family member...

Thanks for joining us at Path of Positivity...

Sandy S
PoP DT

Donna Ellis said...

Lynda, this is such a delightfully happy little card - sweet little girl, WONDERFUL coloring, and such happiness throughout. hugs, de

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is one super cute thank you card.