Past Design Teams

Saturday, November 02, 2013

It's time that I can share!!!

So as some of you may know I am the card sketch artist for Scrap N Art magazine.  That entails my creating a unique card sketch four times a year for the magazine.  It also means creating an amazing sample to go with the sketch...and then being tortured as I have a wonderful card that I can not share until months after the magazine comes out.  So this card was featured in my sketch piece for the September issue:



Sketch:  Lynda Lindley; Paper: Memory Box Valise; Adhesive:  Scotch 3M "Tape Runner";  Tools:  Paper trimmer:  Fiskars, Corner Rounder:  Fiskars; Embellishments:  Pebbles Rubon, Prima Flowers, American Crafts Brads; Pens: Copic Markers; Stamp: Wendy Burns All Dressed Up Stamps Amore

I am happy to report that I will be staying on with Scrap N Art as their card sketch artist for 2014!!!  So excited to remain a part of the team!  Be sure to check out the magazine and subscribe it you aren't already!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments: