Past Design Teams

Sunday, October 07, 2012

Penny Black WCMD sketch challenge

So...while surfing around there were awesome World Card Making Day challenge all over the place...and I found myself drawn to the Penny Black blog.  I have LOVED their images for such a long time...owning way more than I can count...I think it may have all started with a hedgehog...or two...back in the day...

Anyway, they had this awesome sketch on their blog and a challenge to create something based on it...


So first I stamped the three holiday girls that we own....and then I colored them each with my Copic markers...  I then trimmed each one to a similar size...it was trimming away a LOT on two of the images, but I love how they look all the same size...  then I picked this wonderful pattern paper to put behind them...inked the edges of everything...added glitter pen to each of the girls so she sparkled...found the perfect ribbon for the top...and then assembled my card:




I am thrilled with how it turned out...and it was so fun to add three of my favorite holiday stamps to a single card...

Entering this card into the following challenges:


Happy crafting....Lynda

5 comments:

Esther said...

Really cute!
Love your touches of sparkle :)
Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!!

SandeeNC said...

Cute card, great job on the sketch! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

MEGHA said...

this is something different i saw. loving it.
megha
http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

JoanieMc said...

Cute card and images. Like the design. Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink and good luck in the draw.

Hugs
Joanie

Lori Comeau said...

Great holiday card. Love the design.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/