Past Design Teams

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Jumping in the leaves

The latest Retro challenge on the Greeting Farm blog was themed Jumping in the leaves...  so for my card I first picked out this wonderful pattern paper from Simple Stories...it just screams fall to me and I knew I had to use it...I then selected this wonderful image from the Anya dressy set and stamped her onto white cardstock.  I then colored her with my Copics in fall colors.
I thought a patchwork background would be nice, so I used pieces of a few of the patterns to create my card base.  I then her out and then used foam dots to pop her off the page.  I added the sentiment from the same paper line and the leaves are from Making Memories...



I think she really looks fall-ish...don't you??

Happy crafting...Lynda

Submitting this for the Retro Jumping in the leaves challenge at the Greeting Farm

No comments: