Past Design Teams

Saturday, October 06, 2012

Great color challenge and card one

The challenge this week at the Play Date Cafe is to use black, white, and plum...awesome colors for Halloween in my opinion..so I got busy...


Here is my card...


Isn't she just the cutest...she is Hallow Witch from The Greeting Farm...  I colored her with Copics and used chalk to add some depth to my image.  I used my black momento pad to color the background except for one spot that I created a yellow circle...I covered most of the circle with a white circle to create my moon that has a yellow glow...  I then added the ghost and Boo sentiment from some leftover chipboard pieces I had in my stash...and that cute bat sticker that my youngest contributed to my project...

So happy I got one card done so far on World Cardmaking Day...off to work on more...

Be sure to check out the weekly challenges at the Play Date Cafe and the awesome projects created by their designers!

Happy crafting...Lynda

Submitting this card for the following challenges:
PDCC152 black, white, and plum
The Greeting Farm World Card Making day TGFWCD1

3 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is darling! LOVE the Halloween scene you created and your glittery ghost is too cute! I hope you come play along with me at Technique Tuesday! I also have a DT call on my personal blog for a new challenge starting in January if you're interested! :)

~amy~ said...

super cute card..love that witch! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!!!

Jocelyn Olson said...

This card just makes me smile. :) The coloring on the witch is great, and I LOVE the glittery ghost. Super fun!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!