Past Design Teams

Saturday, October 06, 2012

Happy World Card Making day 2012!!

I love that we have a special day that celebrates the love of cardmaking that so many of us have.  Today I am excited to be spending part of my day with the wonderful online celebration being put on by Charity Wings...  this organization is so near and dear to my heart and Elena is truly a crafting angel when it comes to finding creative ways to raise money for charities in need....



I thought I would showcase one of my favorite images for my project today...this wonderful Tiddly inks image was released in August I think......it's titled Magda.  I colored her with my Copics.  I then colored the background with chalks and then mounted the image onto a colored card base.  I wanted to keep the focus on my image...



This is one of my favorite images to color now...I just love her...and she's equally beautiful with red hair as well as other colors.

I wish you a wonderful World Card Making day and hope that you'll jump in to a number of challenges that are going on all over the internet today...

Happy crafting...Lynda

No comments: