Past Design Teams

Friday, October 05, 2012

Reduced, Reused or Recycled! and a few more things

Well..tomorrow if World Cardmaking day and I've been starting early playing with a number of wonderful challenges that have been posted around the web this week.

Just today the Reduce, Reused, and Recycled challenge was posted on The Greeting Farm blog...  so I thought I would give it a shot...

For my card I used the cover sheet from the package of Pink Paislee pattern paper that I had in my stash...I cut the sample images out and used them behind my focal point of my card.  Seemed like a shame to waste this wonderful paper and I have to say that I really like how it turned out.



I am submitting this to the following challenges:

Reduced, Reused, or Recylced from The Greeting Farm
The HYCCT1204 Strip Please challenge
Link up for Pink


Happy crafting...Lynda

No comments: