Past Design Teams

Monday, April 25, 2011

Paper Patch Crafts has Echo Park's For the Record Line

You can find the latest Echo Park line For the Record in the Paper Patch crafts store right here... and here are a few projects I created using items from the line...

For this first layout I backed my photo with the solid red/cream paper first. I then mounted the photo onto the Stamp of approval pattern paper. I then added one of the wonderful Noteworthy journaling cards, title done with the alphabet stickers, a few of these cute word cardstock stickers and this wonderful bird cardstock element sticker.



for my next layout I started with yellow backside of the Lace Stripes paper and added my photo that I printed 8x10. I decided to use some of the wonderful borders from this line as well...cutting two of them and adding one on top of the bottom of my photo and one just below the photo. Some additional cardstock element stickers; a few strips of the black and white polkadot pattern on the back of the picket fence pattern paper and one of journaling blocks from the Noteworthy paper. The title is made from the alphabet stickers.



I hope you will stop by the store and check out the Paper Patch Crafts Facebook fan page to check out everything that is going on. Also, be sure to check out the Paper Patch Crafts blog...there are always fantastic projects and contests going on there.

Happy crafting....Lynda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow the girls are getting so grown up. I so love these layouts they are perfect in every way.

JinkyK said...

Lovely girls + great layouts = Perfect! Love it, Lynda.