Past Design Teams

Saturday, January 26, 2008

These cards are sooooo Mellow!!!

So...there was a contest at the Girly Girl website to make five cards using six pieces of the Basic Grey Mellow collection...you were to use rubons or diecuts from the same line as well as at least 5 of the new Prima fancies...whew! Well...here are the cards I submitted...and I WON!!! Wahoo!

I am so excited with how they turned out...I love making cards so very much and am going to make a point to make more this year.

So...here they are and thank you to Anne and the judges for picking my cards!!!









5 comments:

becca said...

these are really cute! congrats on the win!

melita said...

Adorable! And congrats again!!!

marcibun said...

Great cards Lynda! Congrats on winning. :)

michelle said...

congrats! these are so pretty!

Regina said...

these are beautiful!! Congrats again!!!