Past Design Teams

Friday, January 25, 2008

New class remix

So this week I have been working on another remix for Heart in Hand Scraps...this for the wonderful sheer coaster album class by Gloria Stengel. It can be downloaded here for only $3.00!!! http://heartinhandscraps.com/boutique/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=367

It is a wonderful way to stretch your sheer coaster album purchase; since you use two of the coasters for the front and back; leaving you six more to create with later!

I got to use some of my yummy Autumn Leaves papers from my stash...some blue eyelets from my stash (used them to fill all the holes in the scallops)...lots of other fun summer/vacation stuff that I have been saving for just such a project! Don't you just love the Maya Road flourishes? This one I painted with a pearl paint so it has a shimmer like the other metal embellies!










4 comments:

wendy said...

Wow! I love the green :)...so welll done and the pictures fit great in there!

marcibun said...

Wow! Thats fantastic!! :) I love it.

melita said...

that is so awesome! love it!

becca said...

nwhat a cool project!! awesome!