Past Design Teams

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Still a little time left

Each month the Chi Chi Memories challenge blog has an image that is free to the first 30 that download it...  You can then use this freebie along with the sketch I have drawn to enter our challenge.  Here is the sketch this month:


Here is Hello Princess:
Once the download limit has been reached you can still purchase the image.  Here is my take on the sketch using this amazing digital paper from the French Garden set by Lilian Ellaboudy Designs:


and then I created this fun card using the same digital freebie:


I've been practicing on my hair coloring using techniques I'm learning in the class I'm taking on the Kit and Clowder website.

Happy crafting.....Lynda

Entering this card into the following:
Delightful Challenges 1,2 Punch - the oval behind the main image on the first card is a punch as well as the background behind it and the sentiment are made from TONS of small heart punches that were added behind to create the border.
Sassy Studio Designs - Stack It Up my second card has four layers; two brown; one pattern and the main image.

No comments: