Past Design Teams

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pull out your stamps and join me please...

I'm hosting the challenge this week on the Red Rubber Inspirationals blog and my challenge theme is "Stay Focused on Stamping Anything Goes".  That means pull out your stamps and really make them the star of whatever you make...just be sure in your writeup you tell us about your stamping.

For my card I decided to use the same stamp set I used a few weeks ago for another challenge on the blog....this set is called life so big:



Totally awesome stamp set.  Three images that allow you to create endless projects.  For my project I stamped the butterfly in the square in the bottom right hand corner of my card base.
I colored the image using my Copic markers.  I then doodled the outline around the balance of the cardbase.  I also added white accents with a gel pen to make the image and frame POP.  I find that tiny touches of white really make a colored image jump off the page...what do you think???


I hope you'll pull out your stamps and create some magic...play along...have fun with me...  be sure to link up your project to the blog post here by September 3rd at midnight!


Happy crafting....Lynda

Entering this card into the following:




No comments: