Past Design Teams

Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Chi Chi Wednesday....a little different this week

So....it's Wednesday and that means it's time to share a project featuring an image from Chi Chi Memories...well earlier this week I shared the card that was up on the Chi Chi blog yesterday...so today I thought I would share with you this image that I colored for one of the challenges on the Kit and Clowder facebook group.  Well Alyce now has more than 3,000 fans of her facebook group and sponsored some challenges this past weekend.  One of those challenges was to color an image using only.....are you ready for this.....crayons...  yes, those things in the yellow box that we're all buying right now for back to school...

So...I pulled out this image and gave it a go...she's called Take Care My Friend:



lets just say I have a greater appreciation for the blendability of things like Copics and colored pencils after doing this fun challenge.

Happy crafting....Lynda


No comments: