Past Design Teams

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Where did the day go???

So...yesterday was Wednesday...yes I realize that now...after all the crazy end of year school stuff it's finally over and seems like yesterday just came and went...  I have reminded the kids to remind me frequently what day it is, since I kept thinking it was Friday since I guess in my brain I knew that they would be "off" the next few days...  so...oops missed my Wednesday being Wednesday post...

This cute is called Rainy Days...  I printed the image onto watercolor paper and then colored it with my Spectrum Noir colored pencils.  I then printed the sentiment onto blue cardstock and cut out these wonderful clouds and raindrops from the paper using the fabulous lawn fawn dies.  I then used foam tape to add the clouds to my card.



I think she's a cutie all dressed up and ready to stomp in some puddles!!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

Entering this card into the following:
Crafting from the Heart - Challenge 23 Anything Goes

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just precious Lynda Loving the cute little rain scene.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}