Past Design Teams

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Chi Chi Wednesday...featuring the beautiful pattern papers by Lilian Ellaboudy

This week for my project for the Chi Chi Memories blog I wanted to showcase these wonderful pattern papers from Lilian Ellaboudy that we were fortunate enough to receive to work with.  These papers are from the Cottage Chic collection.

I first printed my image onto watercolor paper.  I then printed the same image onto the digital papers which I had printed out.  I then fussy cut the digital paper pieces out.  I colored my image using Spectrum Noir colored pencils and then added the paper pieced parts to the colored image.  I then backed my cardbase with another pattern from the same line.  If you look close you will see that there are two patterns used on this project...the background pattern is also used for her apron and her dress and bow are a different pattern.  I love using digital pattern papers for paper piecing...it makes color matching so much fun and so very easy.



Be sure to check out all the other wonderful projects created by the talented Chi Chi Memories designers on their blog here.

Happy crafting...Lynda
Entering this card into the following:






1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

What a sweet card! Love the soft coloring and piecing!