Past Design Teams

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Playing with kraft and Copics...

I have been playing a lot lately with printing my images onto different types of paper.  I printed a bunch onto watercolor paper and then pulled out my paints....and then there is kraft.  Digi Galore is having a Kraft challenge...so hey just in time for my newest obsession.  I colored this wonderful Puddle Jumper Bonnie image with my Copics.  I then fussy cut the image out and added her to my card front using foam tape.  I then added this wonderful brown ribbon and this fantastic flower.  The sentiment was one long sticker that I cut into two pieces.




I'm loving playing with different paper types...really does make coloring even more fun...  if that is possible.

Happy crafting...Lynda

Entering this card into the following:
Open Minded Challenge blog - use ribbon
Digi Galore - Kraft

5 comments:

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Really love the look of the kraft paper! I've never tried to color on craft... I have to try lol I even purchased some just for that... but I guess I'm scared lol

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

Amy Andrade said...

Great image and coloring! I would love for you to check out my blog. I'm offering blog candy for followers. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com Thank you for sharing with us at Open Minded Crafting Fun, Amy A.,DT

Susan Kennedy said...

This is wonderful!! Love that image!! Way too cute!!! Love that flower too!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

Cindye Wile said...

This is beautiful. You colored her perfectly on kraft. :)
Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore
Cindye DT

Sparkly Engineer said...

I hadn't seen copic on kraft before. This looks really kewl. I know that kraft and pencils are additive.