Past Design Teams

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Chi Chi Wednesday

Time again for another creation from Chi Chi Memories.  This time I decided to use the cute elephant image from the Sympathy stamp set.


I printed the image onto white cardstock.  I then colored it with my copics.  I added some glossy accents to a few places to make it look more dimensional; the flag, heart, and knob on the mailbox.



I'm sure it will bring a smile to the special girl I'm sending this to...little Lauryn who is fighting Leukemia.  I hope this will bring a smile to her face!

Be sure to check the other wonderful projects on the Chi Chi Memories blog!

Happy crafting...Lynda

Entering this into the following:
Kit and Clowder - Something blue

1 comment:

Lauren T said...

Such an adorable stamp range. Love the card you created.