Past Design Teams

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday seems to come too fast....

I'm not sure how it happens...but Wednesday always seems to just sneak up on us here in this house.  It may be that we are running from one event to another...

This week I decided to use the Lets be friends girl image from the latest release at Chi Chi Memories for my card.  I colored her using my Copics and chalks.  I then used this wonderful fabric frame from the Crate Paper's Maggie Holmes Signature line....it is perfect isn't it!!!




Isn't she just the cutest thing....be sure to check out all the other inspiration on the Chi Chi Memories blog here.

Happy crafting....Lynda



2 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Like the way you colored this. It looks like a painting

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Sweet card. It looks like spring.