Past Design Teams

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Time for a new challenge at Cuttin' and Stampin'

So this week on the Cuttin' and Stampin' challenge blog we're working with paper from A Charmed Life line from Simple Stories to make a St. Patrick's day project.

I first put the polkadot pattern paper onto my card base; leaving a white trim edge.  I then cut two strips of coordinating cardstock for my card front; one green and one yellow.  These strips I cut a notch into each to make them look like ribbons on the card front.  It hen added the emblem to the center of the cardstock strip.  I then added the blue heart to the bottom right.  I then pulled out my white gel pen and doodled some stitching lines all over the cardstock and the heart.



Be sure to stop by the Cuttin' and Stampin' challenge blog to see what the other designers have created with this great paper line.

Happy crafting....Lynda

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A wonderful CAS design. Love the mustard and green.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like how you arranged the papers to make a banner. Like the faux stitching.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Cuttin' & Stampin' DT Orange Team

Kim Ross said...

Very cute, Lynda! I love the added dots & faux stitching! :)

~ Kendra ~ said...

Lovely CAS design!! Love it!

Vickie Y said...

Adorable card!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Great CAS St. Pat's card. Like the gold background

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Very cute!

hugs,
JoAnn
Cuttin' & Stampin DT