Past Design Teams

Monday, September 16, 2013

Path of Positivity Half way there....

It's half-way through the challenge month on the Path of Positivity blog...that means you still have time to create a wonderful entry based on their theme for the month HONESTY.  For my mid-month card I used this darling image from Creative Bug Digitals titled Ballerina:


I first decided on what colors I wanted her to be and pulled out my Copic markers and pattern paper.  I then decided what quote I wanted and put that next to the digital image before I printed it.  This has always been one of my favorite sayings and I think it really spoke to the theme...



I hope you will take time and enter the challenge this month...here are all the details:

Create a project and/or post that is positive AND relates to honesty, provide an explanation of how your project and/or post relates to the theme somewhere in your post or come over and leave a comment with the explanation.  Easy, peasy!

Also, I know that the participants would love for you to go and pay them a visit.  Remember we're creating a Path of Positivity to follow one project at a time and we'd love to see you somewhere on that route even if it just by leaving a comment on an entry from someone who has touched you somehow with their project and/or post!

Thank you to Creative Bug Digitals for allowing me to work with such an adorable image!!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments: