Past Design Teams

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Can you say Chi Chi Wednesday...



Whew...where has the time gone?  Oh yeah...the kids are back in school, so I'm running back and forth and back and forth...

It's time for another project featuring the new release Party Time:



I decided to use the cute cupcake girl from the set this week.  I colored her with my Copic markers, then fussy cut the image out.  I thought she looked like she was going to a birthday party, so I decided to put this cute music paper behind her.  I then created the sentiment flag from scrap cardstock and wrote the sentiment on it.  I used my Copics to edge around the card base and flag...



Isn't she just darling....be sure to check out all the wonderful creations on the Chi Chi Memories blog!

Happy crafting...Lynda

Entering this card into the following:
Challenges 4 Everybody:  Anything goes

No comments: