Past Design Teams

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Out for a swing with Chi Chi Memories

For my project this week for Chi Chi Memories I decided to go with this cute girl from the Summer Fun set.  I thought it would be cute to have the image suspended and have her actually swing in the card.  I started by cutting the center of my card front out.  I then rounded the corners of the card.  I printed the image onto white cardstock and colored it in using my Prismacolor pencils.  I then fussy cut the image out.  I then added the sky pattern paper to the inside of the card and then hung my image from the top of the front on the inside.  I added the sentiment last to complete the card.




Be sure to check out all the cuteness on the Chi Chi Memories blog....and don't forget there is a freebie challenge going on right now too right here.

Happy crafting....Lynda

Entering this card into the following:
Simon says stamp - Anything Goes
Created with love - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Through the craft room door - anything goes

6 comments:

Chris Hanselman said...

Cute card. Love the fussy cutting. Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge at Created With Love Challenges.
~~Chris

craftin-dawn said...

Great card! cute image! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Anything Goes Challenge!
DawnD

Mona Pendleton said...

Pure cuteness Lynda!

Lady Bug Stampers said...

what an adorable card love the image.
Thanks for joining us in the fun at Created with love Challenges.
Linda K. DT

Chana Malkah said...

Great design beautifully executed! Thanks for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Jingle said...

This is SO super cuteness! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!