Past Design Teams

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Chi Chi flashback

Time for another Chi Chi Memories project....this week I decided to use the cute apple tree image from the Spring Is Here set.  I printed the image and colored it with my Copics.  I then fussy cut out the tree.  I then added Glossy Accents to the apples to make them shine like real fruit.
I then layered the card base with cardstock and coordinating pattern paper.  The sentiment is from Cosmo Cricket.  I added the cute red snaps that I've had in my stash since the beginning of time to the side of the sentiment strip.





Be sure to check out all the other design team inspiration on the Chi Chi Memories blog here.

Happy crafting...Lynda

Entering this into:
Shopping your stash - Oldest metal
My heart pieces - Metal -snaps

3 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

The snaps are perfect! Love the shiny apples. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Chana Malkah said...

Wonderful CAS card design, Lynda! Love your focal and your sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana

Maureen said...

Very cute! Love the glossy apples!