Past Design Teams

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wednesday...by now you know the drill

Wednesday on my blog means a post about the fantastic images you can find by Chi Chi Memories in their store front here.

For my project this week I decided to use the adorable bear from the newest Beach Time set


I knew that I wanted to make sure he really stood out on my card.  I printed the image twice onto cardstock and colored both images using my Copic markers.  I then created the background using chalks, keeping the colors soft and subtle behind him.  I then cut the top arm and ear from the second image and used liquid dimensional glue to adhere them to the other colored image.  I then layered coordinating colored cardstock behind my image.  I added the rubon sentiment to the card so I can send it to a friend that I think will enjoy getting a sweet greeting from such a sweet bear!!  I just think he is the cutest thing...and would be perfect for any type of card you are making!

Happy crafting...  Lynda




Entering this card into the following challenges:
Tuesday Throw Down - toes in the sand
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
Creative Creations Challenges - Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge blog - Summertime
Crafts and me Challenge - Anything Goes




7 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Your cards are SO cute, Lynda. God has given you such amazing talent, and I feel SO blessed that you share your time and talent by participating in our challenges.
Have a great week, and please stop by again soon.
Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Flutterby Trina said...

awwww adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx

NanaConnie said...

Cute card, Lynda, and the image definitely meets our beach theme this week! Thanks so much for joining in our "Toes in the Sand" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this time. Good luck and we'd love to see you again.
NanaConnie DT

Judith said...

A stunning card - thank you for entering Creative Creations challenges, challenge#15 Anything Goes. Good Luck x

Crafting Vicky said...

This is such a cute card. I really love the great background you have created and the way you have popped up the ear and the arm!!!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Peanut said...

What a cute creation, Lynda. Thanks for dipping your Toes in the Sand!
Asha - Tuesday Throwdown DT
Sunny Summer Crafts

Ellen said...

Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen