Past Design Teams

Friday, July 26, 2013

Through the craft room door Anything Goes

Well I am lucky to be the guest designer for the latest challenge at Through the Craft room door...  The challenge is Anything Goes.  We were given a wonderful image from SKdigis to work with...I got this cute mouse called "Cute Mice".


I colored him in using my Copic markers. I drew the cheese on cardstock and then used a hole punch to make it look a little more real...then then used a black marker to outline the edges.  I layered the pieces onto another piece of cardstock so you can really see the holes.  I then used Copics and chalk for the background.  I mounted the image onto grey cardstock after edging the entire piece with black ink.  I then layered it onto a piece of Bo Bunny pattern paper and then onto a white card base.  The rubon is from Pebbles and was the last step.

I just think he is the cutest!

Be sure to enter the challenge...you have until July 29th to enter your project here.

Happy crafting...Lynda




1 comment:

Sandy said...

Hello back at cha. What a cute card!
sandy