Past Design Teams

Monday, January 21, 2013

Time to start thinking Valentines day!

It's time to start working on your Valentine's day cards!  Whether for yourself, or for your kids you can find some totally fun printables in the MyGrafico store.

My project used these wonderful Valentine's Day stamps from ZenWare designs that you can find in the store here:


For my project I first repeated the Valentine sentiment over and over again in my file and printed it out.  I then printed the cute turtle on another sheet and colored her with my Copics and chalk.  I then cut her out and stacked her on top of the card base using foam tape.  I backed the white cardstock with some red to accent the hearts and then added it all to a large card base that I made.


When I went to find some fun things to use to set the stage for my photo shoot I was amazed at how many cute heart loving stuffed animals my kids have...I had to settle on just these three...I had many more to chose from, but these were my favorites.  I hope you'll check out all the wonderful Valentine printables, stamps, papers, and kits you can find in the MyGrafico store!

Happy crafting....Lynda

Mygrafico Digital Arts & Craftshttp://www.mygrafico.com/index.php

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Totally cute! Great design!