Past Design Teams

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Good grief...will you be my valentine?

I had so much fun working with this image from Bugaboo for the Chalk n Stock blog...I created more than one card with it...they will be sharing one over there later this week...  This image just screamed Charlie Brown to me...so I decided to color him to look like the famous character and then her as his favorite little red headed girl...  I added the sentiment to my project when I was printing the digital image...It's colored with Copics and chalk:





I think you would have to agree he looks good as Good 'ol Chuck...

You can find the digital stamp here in the Bugaboo store...it's titled AKV Love.

Happy crafting...Lynda

Submitting this to the Wednesday challenge on the Catch the Bug blog...make me laugh...I hope this makes some of us that remember Charlie Brown laugh at my sentiment...

linking it up to the following blog Creating in Faith, Hope & Love

2 comments:

Min said...

Adorable!
Thanks so much for playin’ along and celebratin’ Bugaboo’s 3rd Birthday with us this week!
Be sure to check the blogs you visited on the hop to see if you’re a winner of one of the Bugaboo Images our designers used!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Little C's Creations said...

Super CUTE!!!! I just wanted to stop by and thank you for playing along with my BCB Giveaway! Unfortunately, you did not win, but check out my blog this week, for another BCB Giveaway!!! Much Hugs n' Blessings... Jen