Past Design Teams

Monday, October 01, 2012


The design team at MyGraphico this week had the pleasure of working with this wonderful My Whimsy Frame set by Sanqunetti Design.   


Here is a set of Thank you cards I made using the set.  I added the sentiment to the frames while in my photo editing software and then printed them out.  I then backed each one with black cardstock.  I then added an embossed strip of black cardstock that was backed with white cardstock.  I then added the flower behind that and the entire stack to the front of a card base that I covered with these awesome pattern papers.  For the last card on the right I was running low on the pattern paper, so I quilted pieces together...




I hope you'll check out all the wonderful digital items available in the MyGraphico store!

Happy crafting...Lynda

No comments: