Past Design Teams

Monday, October 01, 2012

Inspired by beautiful art

Tiddly Inks is having a challenge that you are to be inspired by the beautiful art created by one of their designers Asa...her work is absolutely stunning...how could you not be inspired looking at her work.

For my project I used the same image titled Girl's Best Friend...I decided to change the colors to match this wonderful Simple Stories paper that I had.



I LOVE Tiddly Inks images...they are so fun to color...and tomorrow we get to see the new winter images...got to see a peek and lets just say I see Wryn making an appearance on some holiday cards this year!!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

I'm submitting this for the Tiddly Inks Make It Like Asa Challenge #94.
I'm going to use this card also for the Hope You Can Cling to It challenge HYCCT1201B over at Splitcoast stampers; the challenge is make a card for the kiddos...this one is going to be sent to the sponsor hospital so some lucky little girl or boy can use this card...

No comments: