Past Design Teams

Monday, October 15, 2012

New digital stamps from Sanqunetti Design

The MyGraphico Digital Arts & Crafts store has some amazing artists that contribute to their product lines.  I was lucky to be asked to design a few projects using some of the latest digital images from Sanqunetti Design.  The first is titled Autumn Pumpkins.  I pulled out my Copics and got busy creating these wonderful holiday images.  I backed the image with this beautiful Momenta holiday paper.



The next image is titled Scardey Cat.  I colored it using my Copics and also found this wonderful pattern paper from my Momenta stash.


Be sure to stop by the Mygraphico store to see all the other wonderful Sanqunetti design images.

Happy crafting...Lynda

2 comments:

Mikal said...

Those are the cheeriest pumpkins ever!

Sandy Ang said...

love that little kitty with a spider hanging off this tail