Past Design Teams

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dogs in the City


I created a second card for the Greeting Farm challenges issued on Friday at their Customer Challenge and Chit Chat.  The second challenge was to create a project based on your favorite tv show.  My favorite show this past season was Dogs in the City.  I have watched the shows on demand a few times now...so fun and just love all the dogs...so I thought I would do a tribute to the show.  I pulled out the Fur Ever stamp set and got busy.  She's colored with Copics...I then created a city scape using scraps of paper...and the clouds...I think it is super cute.  I sure hope they have the show on again...I miss it...



I still have a list of challenges to get to...the Hope you Can Cling to it challenges run until the end of the month...so I have seven cards done for the challenges thus far...not a bad start...

Happy crafting...Lynda

Supplies:  Stamp from The Greeting Farm; cardstock from my stash; Copic markers.

Submitting this card for the following challenges:
TGFCCN11 favorite TV show
Link up for Pink


2 comments:

Lori Comeau said...

Nice
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Esther said...

So cute!!!
Love how you created your little city with strips of cardstock !!!
Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!