Past Design Teams

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A few cards just for fun

There were some fun challenges going on over at the Splitcoast Stampers forum this past weekend after the little party that was going on in the member forum for The Greeting Farm...  so I decided to take the challenges and create some cards...

This first card was for a challenge where you were suppose to create something that showcased where you would go on a dream trip or vacation...so I had to use this Echo Park Be Mine paper...I just love it...and Anya colored in coordinating colors to create a cute card that celebrates Paris...a wee bit of glitter pen here and there and done!!


next was a celebration of the Olympic games...I decided to make this stamped image of Megan into a women's basketball player...I wrote USA on her shirt and then created the basketball from a circle cut from cardstock and lines drawn on it...I put her on top of this great Karen Foster pattern paper...added a wee bit of bling here and there (and on her bow) and here she is:


Finally, this card that was to celebrate next steps...so I thought I would create a card for my oldest who is starting 5th grade this year and will be the big girl on campus...  I colored Fleur Anya to look like her, added the bling to her flowers.  I love this sentiment sticker and pattern paper from Momenta...perfect to show off my cutie...


I was lucky enough to win a digital stamp and a rubber stamp from their party on the SCS forum...I picked the Holiday Anya image in rubber...so you can guess what will be featured on our Xmas cards this year...that cutie colored all different ways...

Happy crafting......Lynda

No comments: