Past Design Teams

Thursday, August 23, 2012

100% Gorgeous and bright

The end of summer vacation means trying everything we can to squeeze that last bit of this and that into the schedule...so this week was playdates, karate, drive-in movie, horseback riding, art project with friends....whew...  so while the girls were doing one or more of the above and I waited...I colored...can colored...and colored...

I was so excited to see the challenge this week on the Dilly Beans Challenge blog was bright colors...I knew immediately that I wanted to color something to work with this wonderful pattern paper in the paper pad I got from Momenta!  I love how bright these colors are and set out to color this wonderful image to be just as amazing...and then I found this cute Momenta sticker for my sentiment...because she is 100% Gorgeous!!



Well we are down to just over a week till they go back to school and we're doing everything we can to continue the squeeze out the very last of summer for the next twelve days....wish me luck...and I'm printing and stamping like crazy so I can color while I wait...

Happy crafting...Lynda

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh she most definitely is 100% gorgeous! Love how you've colored her to match that fabulous paper. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. xxD

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous card, Lynda! Beautiful colouring. I love this darling digi!