Past Design Teams

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Let's Play!

Almost two years ago we added a puppy to our family....her name is Bayley and she is just such a sweet funny girl.  I knew immediately when I saw this stamp set from Hero Arts titled I Love my DOG that I would use this set over and over again...



So....this week I am sharing with you a Bayley inspired card...  she LOVES to play ball...so this card is dedicated to her:


Bayley LOVES to play ball...so for my card I decided to stamp the puppy feet around the edge of the card to create a border.  I then stamped the sentiment and dog image onto white cardstock.  I used Tuxedo Black Memento inkfor all my stamping.  I colored the dog image using myCOPIC markers. I thought it would be fun to put a ball on my card...so to give it some depth I used a red hole punch and punched about 8 red circles.  I then stacked them all on top of one another and then added my "ball" to the card.

You can find the stamp set I used and a ton more Hero Arts sets in the store...and you can find them on sale right now for 15% off!!!  Sale thru 5/19/12!!!




Our challenge this month is to create a Graduation or Wedding card....so be sure to link up a creation to our Challenge blog!!


Happy crafting....Lynda

2 comments:

Mary J said...

We have two Labradors so of course I LOVE your card Lynda!!! It is so fun, great use of space and those stamps (which I now have to go and buy!!!)

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Great Card!!
Thanks for your TSG MOABH visit!