Past Design Teams

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Smile...


In case you haven't entered the challenge for this month at the ABC Design team Challenge blog...our theme is anything goes...so no matter what you are working on...I would think it would pretty much qualify...  :o)

For my project this week I decided to pull out one of my favorite stamps and show off this little cutie dancing her heart out...  this is the Tea Party Girl set by My Cute Stamps...


I stamped her using Memento ink and colored her with my Copics.  I then trimmed close to the image so she would really pop when I added her to the card.  My card front is stacked with some cardstock scraps that I edged in various says for some fun level of details...  I then added a piece of the Authentique pattern paper from theSplendid paper pad...love how you can select and showcase just part of the pattern in this way!

I added some other little doodles and some kind of wispy marks met to her to make it look like she was moving...

I hope you'll find something to create and enter into this month's challenge...


Happy crafting.....Lynda


1 comment:

veronica said...

Such a happy card! Too cute!