Past Design Teams

Monday, April 02, 2012

Catching up and projects, projects, and more projects

Things here have been a bit crazy the past few weeks...science fair at school...sick kids...crazy dog...

I did manage to get some projects done and have some from Ready, Set, Create last month that I can now show off...

We received a challenge packet and had to create projects using what was included...  I got plain cream trim, so decided to use my Ranger Distress ink to change the color...looks great don't you think?


We got two types of twine from The Twinery:



I got some black waxy thread...


 I received this cute trim and decided to make a flower out of it:



I also received this cute little set of tags; which I combined to make this cute card...

For the use your stash challenge I picked stamps...so I made these two cards focused on stamps only:

.

and this one..using distressing inks for the background first...





I've also done some projects using the digital images from Scrapbook Stamp Society...these two feature Super Hero Zell and her walker...for this card I zoomed in close to her face...



and showed off the pair of them for this one...



I hope you like this eye candy and will stop back soon to see other projects that I've been working on...

Happy crafting....Lynda

1 comment:

Stacy H-W said...

WOW So many wonderful projects!! You have been so busy girl! Happy Easter!