Past Design Teams

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Catching up and something fun


I had such a great week. We took a fast trip to Portland...even took the dog! Then I got to go to a crop at Ellen Hutson's warehouse today! It was fun to see how she creates and talk to her about Copic marker techniques. I even walked out with a new marker collection!

While surfing the web this evening I found this amazing giveaway that I have to share with you:


Amy is giving away this awesome stack of 1000 sheets of 6x6 paper...and I would SO LOVE for it to be me. I have started to really love using these sized papers for all my cardmaking. So fingers crossed and if you win and will share...you can check out the giveaway here.

I did get one layout done at the crop...I'll have to post a picture later this week.

Happy crafting...Lynda


No comments: