Past Design Teams

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Catching up for lost time


So...I have been creating...really I have, but I haven't been able to share a lot on my blog...but now that I can...it's time for a catch up post...

I created this canvas which was seen in the June/July issue of Ready Set Create magazine; this canvas:

Paint by Crafter's Companion; Pattern paper by Echo Park; Rubons by Daisy D's, Basic Grey, Kaiser Crafts, Maya Road, Daisy D's and Jenni Bowlin; Stamp by Memory Box; Ink by Stazon; Template by Crafter's Workshop; Misc: bubble wrap, Pilot pen


Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Pattern paper, stars, ticket, tag, and clip from Hydrangea Hippo; Stamp: Unity, ;computer generated title; Ink: Clearsnap Stamp: Crafter's Companion; Colored pencils Prismacolor; Markers Copic


Stamp: Tonja's treasures; Ink: Watermark Clearsnap; White Embossing Powder: Michaels; Rubon: Scrap EaseRubon: Autumn Leaves; Stamp: Tonja's Treasures; Flowers: Prima; Cardstock: Die Cuts with a View Ink: Clearsnap
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug;
Ink: Clearsnap; Stamps: Whimsy stamps; ; Pattern paper: Memory Box; Cardstock: Die Cuts with a ViewStamps: Crafter's Companion Paint Fusion Berries; Watercolor pencils; Prismacolor pencils.

I have a good number of items that will be on display at the Crafter's Companion booth at CHA in just a few weeks. It is exciting to think that my work will be displayed and inspire crafters from all over the world!!! So...if you are at CHA be sure to stop by the booth and looks for my projects!

As you can see...I've been busy...Happy crafting...Lynda

2 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Lynda, these are all amazing projects! My favourite has to be the canvas. It's amazing! Congrats on having all your work displayed at CHA!!

:Jayne said...

Wow! Awesome work girlie! You must be thrilled to be displayed at CHA. Good for you!