Past Design Teams

Friday, March 25, 2011

Oh so lovely...it's the April kit from Paper Lovelies

I was asked to be a guest designer for April for Paper Lovelies and I was so excited to get my kit. This thing is STUFFED full of goodness.... I mean look at all you get...

Graphic 45 - Once Upon A Springtime:

  • 10 12x12 double sided papers
  • 1 12x12 sheet 2 coordinating die cuts
  • 1 pink rose ribbon
  • 1 Graphic 45 staples Kraft envelope album
  • 1 Jillibean Soup corrugated kraft alphas - 87 pieces
  • 1 pack Prima flowers
for only $15!!!


Totally delish!!! I knew immediately that I wanted to create a canvas using the fantastic Graphic 45 paper from the kit... I used a bunch of the techniques I learned in the She Art class I am taking to create this piece:


I have a few other things that I am working on using the kit...so be sure to check back here and on the Paper Lovelies website for more ideas using this fabulous kit!!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

P.S. Christy Tomlinson who is the creator of the She Art Workshop is hosting her original She Art class again starting April 11......so if you missed it RUN...or click and be sure to sign up!!! Don't be fooled by other canvas creation classes.....this is THE ONE you want to take!
p.p.s. Christy is starting a new journaling workshop called She Had Three Hearts...it's a journaling workshop that is sure to be amazing!!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Beautiful canvas girly :)