Past Design Teams

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day fourteen...where ya been???

So...today is day fourteen of the gratitude challenge...thinking about what to select for my day today was hard...there are so many things that have made my day fantastic today...

I took oldest to the Impress stamp store...we picked up a few new things to play with and use for our holiday cards....youngest had a great time at horseback riding lessons...dh watched the Seahawks win....had leftover burrito thingies for dinner... but I think I'll pick this as my thing that I am grateful for today...

the time on this clock means that the girls are tucked in for the night....it means that dh and I now have some quiet time for just us...I am ever so grateful to have found just the clock that I wanted for our fireplace downstairs...the girls can't tell me they can't see it...or tell what time it is...this thing is HUGE...and I love it...

So...based on the time...I'm logging off for the night...

No comments: